Launch of the 1st Net Market Fluidics Network Pilot Project Competition
The Net Market Fluidics Network has launched its first Pilot Project Competition. Participation is open to all company or research group looking to develop an innovative project in micro or nano fluidics.
To enter you must:
- Join the Net Market Fluidics Network
- Submit a collaborative proposal using the online platform by 26 March 2017
- All submitted proposals will be automatically entered into the competition!
The winner receives:
- Personalized coaching for the winning project
- Analysis of the market opportunities of the project
- Free market approach of your project
- Free Business Plan development
- Development of Exploitation Plan and identification of possible investment and funding sources
- Promotion of the winner project during the Final Event of Net Market Fluidics!
- Networking opportunities with relevant companies and research groups
Proposals will be evaluated by a panel of judges drawn from the Net Market Fluidics Project using the following criteria:
- Innovation Projects should be an advance on the state-of-the-art
- Collaboration Projects should be collaborative between industry and research entities
- Realistic Whilst adventurous projects are encouraged, project goals should be achievable
- Impactful Projects will be judged on their ability to have an impact on the market
Rules for Participation
- The closing date for submitting collaborative projects is midnight (CET) 26 March 2017.
- All entries must be received through the Net Market Fluidics Network (www.netmarketfluidics.eu/join).
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize on offer.
- The winning project will receive the offered support which will be tailored to its individual needs in agreement between the winner and the Net Market Fluidics Network.
- The winning entry will be required to acknowledge the support received from the Net Market Fluidics Network and use the EU logo and the project grant number in all documentation (such as publications or reports) related to the winning collaborative project.
- The winning entry will be required to provide project updates for the Net Market Fluidics Final Event, where the winning project will gain visibility and exposure to a wider audience.
- The winning entry will be expected to provide
- an extended description of their project on a form provided to give more details on the project idea, such as technical challenges, benefits expected, potential markets, new market opportunities (deadline 24 April 2017).
- An update on the project for the Net Market Fluidics final event.
- None of the judges will be eligible for entry into the competition.
- Project entries should not attempt to contact any of the judges to influence their decision in any way.
- Projects should not contain any confidential information and Net Market Fluidics or any of the constituent partners will accept any liability if entries submit any confidential information.
- Entering a collaborative project to the Net Market Fluidics Network does not constitute a legal contract with the Net market Fluidics project or any of its constituent partners.